Information and reports from Vietnam Airlines’ 2020 Annual General Meeting showed the corporation’s consistent growth in revenues and profits before facing the force majeure pandemic that’s afflicted the global airline industry. The corporation’s growth and profitability from 2015 to 2019 highlight its prospects for a strong comeback when the Covid-19 pandemic is brought under control.
– Officially listed on the Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange (HoSE) with the code HVN.
– Built a fleet of 100 modern aircraft
– Covered the global market with nearly 100 flight routes
– Maintained an On-time Performance (OTP) ratio of 90%, among the global best
– Constantly improved our service quality and pioneered digital applications, including automated check-in service; wireless entertainment systems on Airbus A321neos; wireless Internet connections on Airbus A350s; and better flight experiences via a collaboration with FPT Play
- Maintained 4-star Global Airline status for four consecutive years
- Worked to become a 5-star Global Airline and a Digital Airline.