As you access https://heritagevietnamairlines.com/, you agree with the following terms and conditions of Heritage Magazine (hereinafter referred to as ‘Heritage’).
- All information provided by Heritage, including articles, photos, logos, videos, and other digital information, is under Heritage’s ownership and protected by the law.
- Heritage does not own the copyrights to photos and information of third-party brands.
- All information under Heritage’s ownership, including articles, logos, photos, videos, and other digital contents, shall not be reproduced without written consent from Heritage.
- RESPONSIBILITIES OF READERS
- Readers shall respect Heritage’s copyrights.
- Readers shall be held accountable for any information they upload to the website.
- Readers shall not post information that is unlawful, against Vietnam’s customs and traditions, or harmful to other individuals/entities.
- Readers shall not spread virus-infected files, malware, or files, programs, and software that are harmful to the website.
III. RIGHTS OF HERITAGE
- Heritage reserves the right to adjust its services without prior notice.
- Heritage reserves the right to edit or delete information posted by readers on the website to ensure that such information is appropriate to the website’s terms and policies.
- Heritage reserves the right to restrict any reader’s access to and use of the website if his or her action poses a threat to the website or is a repeated violation of the website’s terms and conditions.
- Heritage may contain links to other websites. These websites are not under Heritage’s ownership. Heritage is not responsible for information, services, and contents uploaded on such websites.
- Heritage is not responsible for any damage caused by products and services advertised directly or indirectly on Heritage and its website.