As a New Year’s gift to our beloved passengers, Vietnam Airlines will offer free transport for one branch of apricot or cherry blossoms per passenger flying in Business, Premium Economy, and Economy (booking classes Y, B, M, S, H, K, L, Q, N, R) over the Tet holidays. The branch must be checked-in as checked baggage. Details are as follows:
– This offer applies to domestic flights.
– Time: from January 27th, 2021 to the end of February 26th, 2021 (the 15th day of the 12th month in the Year of the Rat to the 15th day of the first month in the Year of the Buffalo).
– Maximum size: 150cm x 40cm x 40cm per branch. Note that pots and potting soil are not allowed.
– This service must be booked at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
– The number of branches we can transport on each flight is limited so plan ahead.
+ Passengers carrying more than one branch will be charged at the normal rate. The checked baggage transport fee for the second branch (and up) is VND 450,000/branch (excluding VAT).
+ Other ornamental plants will be transported as cargo.
For more details or to register for this service, please contact Vietnam Airlines’ ticket offices or our Call Center at 1900 1100.