As Vietnam Airlines expands its international flight network, amazing deals are on offer. The following prices include taxes and fees.
– Flights to Indonesia: From October 2022, Vietnam Airlines adds four more flights each week between Ho Chi Minh City and Jakarta, raising the number of weekly flights to seven. At the same time, passengers from all sales channels receive special fares for round-trip tickets starting at just VND9,938,000. This promotion applies to flights departing from now until March 24, 2023.
– Flights to India: Prices for round-trip tickets between Ho Chi Minh City and New Delhi start at VND4,326,000. This promotion only applies to tickets purchased through Vietnam Airlines’ agencies and ticketing offices from now until December 31, 2022 for flights departing between November 02, 2022 and March 25, 2023.
– Flights to Thailand: From October 30, 2022, Vietnam Airlines adds one more daily flight to this route, raising the number of flights between Bangkok and Ho Chi Minh City/Hanoi to three flights per day. Passengers from all sales channels receive special round-trip fares starting from VND3,630,000. This offer applies to flights departing from now through March 24, 2023.
– Flights to Hong Kong (China): From November 2022, Vietnam Airlines increase the number of weekly flights from one to two for the Ho Chi Minh City – Hong Kong route. At the same time, the Hanoi – Hong Kong route will be reopened with two flights/week. The number of weekly flights will rise to three from December 22, 2022. Passengers from all sales channels will receive special round-trip fares starting from VND6,246,000. These deals apply to flights departing from now to March 24, 2023.
– Flights to Europe: To meet rising travel demands, Vietnam Airlines will increase the frequency of its Hanoi – Frankfurt (Germany) route to five flights/week starting from December 2022 and six flights/week starting from January 2023. Meanwhile, Vietnam Airlines offers three flights/week on the Ho Chi Minh City – Frankfurt route starting from November 2022; four flights/week starting from February 2023. As of February 2023, travelers can choose from five flights/week starting from December 2022 and six flights/week on the Hanoi – Paris route. Meanwhile, the Ho Chi Minh City to Paris route operates three flights/week starting in November 2022.