1. New minimum mileage for buying air tickets
The Lotusmiles Program has adjusted the minimum mileage for ticket purchases with Cash & Miles to 2,500 miles/1 passenger/1 flight instead of the previous 1,000 miles/1 passenger/1 flight. Other requirements related to this payment method remain unchanged. For more information on buying tickets with Cash & Miles, please visit www.vietnamairlines.com.
2. Premium service offers
Lotusmiles Platinum, Gold members, and Million Milers are entitled to the following privileges at Hoiana Resort & Golf in Quang Nam:
- A 20% room discount at Hoiana Hotel & Suites, New World Hoiana Hotel, and Hoiana Residences (including 1 free round of golf) and a 20% F&B discount at the hotels from now through August 31, 2023.
- 50 free practice balls at Hoiana Golf Shore with a fee of VND 1,800,000/round until December 31, 2022; a 10% discount on the best rate available at the time of booking from January 1 through August 31, 2023. The above offer includes the 18-hole course fee, caddy fee, shared buggy, and taxes.
3. Dine out on bonus miles
Million Milers, Platinum, Gold, and Titanium members can pay bills using bonus miles instead of cash when dining at Hatoyama Japanese restaurants system with a redemption rate of 18,000 miles, 36,000 miles and 54,000 miles for cash packages of VND 1 million, 2 million and 3 million, respectively. Members must present their Lotusmiles card or the card’s image on the Vietnam Airlines app along with other ID when using this service.
4. Discounts for ride-hailing
Until March 31, 2023, Lotusmiles members who own co-branded Vietinbank Vietnam Airlines JCB cards are entitled to the following incentives when they use Grab and pay with this card:
- A discount of VND75,000 for GrabCar, GrabBike, and Grabfood bills valued at VND150,000 or more for cardholders who pay with their JCB card for the first time.
- A discount of VND40,000 for GrabCar, GrabBike, and Grabfood bills with values of VND100,000 and up for other JCB cardholders.